Are you tired of cooking the same old meals every week? Do you find yourself searching for new recipes to try but don’t know where to start? Look no further because “What’s Cooking” is here to spice up your kitchen! Our blog features a collection of delicious and diverse recipes that we love to cook, from traditional family favorites to creative twists on classic dishes. Join us as we explore the world of cuisine and share our passion for food with fellow home cooks. Get ready to impress your taste buds and elevate your culinary skills with “What’s Cooking”!
Recipe 1: Chicken Teriyaki
This chicken teriyaki recipe is marinated in a mixture of soy sauce, honey, and rice wine vinegar, then grilled to perfection. It’s an easy and delicious way to enjoy chicken teriyaki at home!
Recipe 2: Spicy Philly Cheese Steak Sliders
-8 slider buns
-1/2 pound thinly sliced flank steak
-1/2 cup BBQ sauce
-1 cup yellow onion, diced
-1/4 cup red pepper, diced
-1/4 cup green pepper, diced
-1/2 cup shredded cheese
-1 teaspoon garlic powder
-1/4 teaspoon onion powder
-1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. In a skillet over medium heat, cook the steak until browned.
3. In a bowl, mix together the BBQ sauce, onion, red and green pepper, cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, and black pepper.
4. Grill or broil the steak on the bottom of the slider buns until slightly charred.
5. Top with the BBQ sauce mixture and serve immediately.
Recipe 3: Easy Vegetarian Chili
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 white onion, diced
2 red bell pepper, diced
1 green bell pepper, diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon ground cumin
2 teaspoon smoked paprika
1 teaspoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 (15-ounce) can of kidney beans, drained and rinsed
2 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
1 (6-ounce) can tomato paste
3 cups water
Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Shredded Cheddar cheese
Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion, bell peppers, garlic, cumin, paprika, chili powder, coriander, and cinnamon. Cook until the vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes.
Add the beans, tomatoes with their juice, tomato paste ,and water. Bring to a simmer and cook until the flavors have melded and the chili is thickened , about 30 minutes. Season with salt and black pepper to taste .
Serve with shredded cheese , sour cream , and other toppings as desired .
Recipe 4: Baked Salmon with Garlic and Herbs
This recipe is for baked salmon with garlic and herbs. You will need:
-1 Salmon fillet
-1 tsp. minced garlic
-1/2 tsp. dried thyme
-1/4 tsp. dried basil
-1/4 tsp. dried oregano
-Salt and pepper to taste
-2 tbsp. olive oil
– lemon wedges (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet with about 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Place the salmon fillet on the baking sheet, skin side down.
2. In a small bowl, mix together garlic, thyme, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper. Rub this mixture over the top of the salmon fillet.
3. Drizzle the remaining olive oil over the herb mixture. Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes, or until the salmon is easily flaked with a fork.”
Recipe 5: Quinoa Salad with Black Beans and Mango
This recipe is a delicious and healthy salad that is perfect for a summer meal. It combines quinoa, black beans, mango, and other fresh ingredients to create a flavorful and nutrient-rich dish.
1 cup cooked and cooled quinoa
1 mango, peeled and diced
2 red bell pepper, diced
1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
2 tablespoons olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
We hope that this blog has inspired you to try something new in the kitchen. Whether it’s a tried-and-true recipe or something completely different, we strive to provide delicious ideas and recipes for all types of palates. With our wide variety of dishes and ingredients, there is sure to be something for everyone! So don’t forget – always keep an open mind when it comes to cooking; you never know what delicious surprises await!